Tuesday, December 26, 2006

False Alarm Again?????

At 11:00 am,i received a call from my wife saying that she having stomachache.
And she said doctor had advised her to go hospital immediately for checking since my wife estimate due date is on Jan next year.
So i rushed back from my work and bring my wife to hospital for checking.
But my wife getting feel better and the stomachache was stop when she reached home.
......False alarm again..
Feel a bit dissapointed. This is the 2nd time false alarm from my precious daughter.
Haiz.. Make me worry so much.
But it's good too since i heard from elder people that if a baby come out earlier than estimate due date is not so good.. lol... Am i a bit superstitious? :)

Edit: 14:10
lol... My wife stomach pain again.. I bring her go to Mount Alvenia Hospital without delay.
After go through checkup,the doctor said my wife was ready to give birth but it's not adviseable to give birth now because the baby is too small.
And the doctor said actually my wife still can wait for another 3-4 days before give birth to my daughter.
So we decided to go back home and wait for few days.
Hope my daughter can wait for another 3-4 days and become the first baby in 2007. Yeah!!
:)


Is this face look like going to give birth? Ermm..


My wife pack everything she need into this cute little bag. ^^


Winning sign from my wife. ^^


This is the diagram of my daughter heartbeat.

0 comments: