Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day

14th of Feb is valentine day. As usual, i bring my wife out for dinner and movie....
I have to admit that i am not a romance guy. But every year i will bring my wife out for dating..Hehe..
This year we decided to go Pasir Ris Downtown East to watch movie there. Heard from friends that Downtown East cinema have couple seat which is especially design for lover.
Bought 2 movie tickets online and ready to go for our Valentine Dating. ^^
We went to Tampines for dinner before we go for movie. Actually i am thinking of bringing my wife to dine at one of the restaurant at Tampines.
But most of the restaurants are too crowded. so end up we dine at food court. = ="
Even though we not dine inside restaurant, but my wife still very happy with it because we hardly got chance to come out together.
And for my wife, she doesn't really need to dine at any of the luxury restaurant to make herself happy.
All she need is only me. Haha..
My cute little wife... ^^
After finish our dinner, my wife and i take a walk at the shopping center before we went to Downtown East for our movie.
A lot of young couples can be easily seen holding flower or bear at the shopping center.
When i saw the flower, i trying hard to remember when is the last time i buy flower for my wife.. lol
Actually i think i didn't buy any flower for my wife after we get married. haha..
No wonder she keep complains that i never buy her flower before...
And a lady selling flower approached me,so i buy a beautiful rose for my wife straight way without thinking twice. ^^
We reached Downtown East around 9:30pm. And the movie is getting start at 9:55pm.
The couple seat is really very comfortable. Among all the cinema we went before, this is the most comfortable cinema. The seat is very soft.
This cinema will become our top priority when we want to watch movie next time.^^

**Dear, Happy Valentine Day...**
**I love you..**



On the way to Cinema after dinner.


A short break before we walk into the cinema.


Do i looked handsome tonight? Haha..


Finally my first flower (after marry) for my wife.. A beautiful rose with a tiny bear on it.


Almost time to go into cinema now.


My wife,Liling and i.


My wife:" What are u stare at? Never c a pretty girl before ah?"
= ="


A sweet smile from my lovely wife. ^^


I seldom take my own photo because normally i am the camera man.
So this time my wife become the camera man. ^^


This is Ferris Wheel.
This is a unique ‘weather-proof’ Ferris Wheel. Each of its 16 fully air-conditioned capsules takes up to 6 people.
This Ferris Wheel is located below the Cinema.
We decided to bring our 2 kids here next time to take a ride on it. ^^

Happy Valentine Day To All Of You Out There !!!

0 comments: