Friday, March 13, 2009

Dragon Ball Evolution Movie

My wife and i was invited by our friend, Joanna to watch the Dragon Ball Evolution movie.
And we watch this movie for free. ^^ Because Joanna has 2 free tickets for us.
And Dragon ball is one of my favourite cartoon.
Joanna wait for us at Eng Wah Cinemas which is located at Suntec City Tower 4.
The movie took about 1:30 hours.
Not a bad movie. Even though it is not as fantastic as cartoon,but it still a great movie.
Thanks Joanna for the free tickets!! ^^


I looked older and older from day to day...Haiz..


We went to suntec city by MRT. No much people was waiting for train today.


When we walked to the suntec city, it was very crowded due to the IT Show at suntec city.


A lot of peoples are on their way to the IT Show while my wife and i are on the way to watch movie.


We reached Eng Wah Cinemas about 6:45pm


Dragon Ball Evolution


Joanna (Left) and my wife.


On the way back home.

0 comments: