Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Luxury DreAm

When i was walking to bus stop for work this morning,i had pass by 2 condo which is tall and beautiful. The design looked comfort and unique to me.
It's my dream to buy a condo in Singapore and live in there with my lovely family..
Driving a luxury car, swimming with my lovely wife and kids @ the swimming pool...
But i know that day will never come if i never work hard to fulfill my luxury dream..
So i force myself to wake up and continue to head straight to bus stop to my new work place..
I had resigned from my previous company and work @ ubi Ave 2 as a Car Sales Executive..
This job is a challenge for me since i never work as a Car Sales person.
I 'm working with one of the parallel import company @ AUTOMOBILE MEGAMART.
I have learn a lot of new thing with my current company..
As a Car Executive,i always make sure "HONESTY+DELIVER THE PROMISE" is applied when dealing with my customer..
This is a new thing for me to learn ..
Our life never stop @ one place..
Our life still move on everday no matter what..



The 2 condo which is unique and beautiful...


My work place,AUTOMOBILE MEGAMART..

0 comments: