Sunday, October 05, 2008

Family Day

Today is my rest day. Had promised my kids that i will bring them out for "Family Day" today. ^^
Early in the morning, my wife and i bring them go to Vivo City and China Town.
Both of my kids have never been to Vivo City before so i decided to bring them go there to spend our precious sunday. ^^



It's time to go now!!




We reached the Vivo City. ^^


This is outside the main entrance of the Vivo City.


1,2,3 Smile!! :)


Vivo City


My son start feel hungry once he step into Vivo City. So i bring them go to KFC for lunch.


My son likes to eat chicken and my daughter likes to eat french fries.



Yummy!!! ^^


My daughter like to play together with her brother. Both of them was so happy to play inside the car.


It's time to go to China Town now.


My son feel tired and sleepy once we reach Chinatown.


Chinatown is a place where you can see a lot of tourist here.


Most of the item here is very unique and cute. ^^

1 comments:

Wilson Chin said...

U have a wonderful family Ken, they are all beautiful :)
pls take good care on all of them :)