Saturday, December 08, 2007

MRT Breakdown

When i was taking MRT to work today, a MRT breakdown had occurred at about 10:30am.
It happen when i going to reach the Queenstown MRT Station.
An announcement of the MRT Breakdown was made before i reached Queenstown MRT Station.
All of the passenger inside the train been instructed to alight at Queenstown Mrt Station and wait for another train.
My office is located at Commonwealth. The next stop of the Queenstown.
So a bit bad luck for me. Just 1 more stop.. "=.=
It's almost 10:40 now and i am late to work already...
Finally the next train arrived and i just hurry to rush in and hopefully my boss haven't come to office yet..
When i reached my office, my boss haven't come yet. :)
Luckily he haven't come... lol..


The train breakdown and all the passenger been instructed to alight the train.


Waiting for another train to come.

0 comments: