Friday, December 28, 2007

My Mum is Coming To Singapore Part I

It's been almost 1 year since my mum come to singapore.
So i had asked my mum to come singapore again to visit her grandson and granddaughter.
And at the same time my maid had went back to Phillipine ,so my mum can help me take care my son and daughter too.. :)
My brother and i was off today. So we went to Senai Airport,JB to fetch my mum to come into Singapore.
It's a sunny day today. :)

I like the natural view of Malaysia especially the green environment.



We reach Senai Airport about 4pm and my mum filght was delayed..
So my brother and i went to 1 of the fastfood restaurant here and settle our lunch+dinner here. Hehe..

My brother and i was too hungry...So we order a lot of food here..While i go order the food,my brother go to reserve a nice seats for me..

We order 9 pieces of chicken... Toooo hungry... lol
My mum arrived at 6:30pm..We straight way fetch her into Singapore once she arrived since it's too late..
And of course we bring my mum go for dinner at my place...
Since my mum was so tired after the flight, we decided to let my mum rest earlier and bring her out for shopping tomorrow..

0 comments: