Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Praying Of Ancestor

This month is chinese ghost festival. Mum asked me to bring along my wife go back to my hometown for the praying of ancestor.
My wife never follow me back for praying of ancestor before since we married. So we decided to go back this time.
Our flight is at 9th of august early morning at 6:50am. We departed from singapore at 3am.
It's really a tiring but yet meaningful journey for both of us.
It's been one and a half year since we went back to Kuching. A lot of things have change. My sister give birth to Nicole (Her first daughter) and my elder brother was gifted with his second daughter,Joyce.
So beside go back for the ancestor's prayer, we also take this opportunity to visit my sister and elder brother. :)



Waiting for our breakfast at the Senai Airport.


Handphone need to be switch off before boarding the plan.




Senai airport is under renovation when we arrived.


On the way back to kuching. :)


From Left:- My sister Winnie, My youngest Brother Ah Jie, My mother and my wife.
My sister,youngest brother and my mother come to fetch my wife and i at Kuching Airport. We went for breakfast after we arrived.


My elder brother's daughter, Yan Yan.


My elder brother new born daughter,Joyce Bong.


My mother and Joyce Bong. She looked so cute. ^^


My wife wonder why i point the camera to the back seat while we on the way to my sister house. :)


My sister's daughter,Nicole.


My sister know what i like. So she cooks my favourite dish, "Wine Chicken".


Nicole is very adorable. She really looked alike with my sister.







My sister,winnie and my wife.


A photo of my parent and i before i depart to JB senai.


My parent and my wife.


My lovely wife and i at kuching airport.

0 comments: