Thursday, January 22, 2009

Elva's 2 Years Old Birthday

21th of Jan is my precious daughter,Elva 2 years old birthday. ^^
We didn't have any big celebration on that day and we just held a simple mini barbeque party.
Not much peoples were invited on that day too because Chinese New Year is coming soon and everyone seem like busy shopping. Hehe..
Anyway, we don't need so many people since this is just a mini party.
This mini party was held at the barbeque pit beside my house. A small barbeque pit. ^^
My daughter was extremely happy on that day. She run here and there non-stop.
Some of my friends also come to join this party after work.
They are Roy, Jason and Daniel. Thanks for coming ^^.


See how cute is my little princess?? Happy birthday to you !!


Beside the barbeque pit is a playground. My son and daughter enjoy playing there while waiting for the food to be ready.


Everything is ready now!! It's time to get the fire done so we can start barbeque. ^^


I hate to start up the fire. It is really slow and tiring. = ="
It took me almost 35 mins to get the fire up.

Finally my wife is here too. I am the only one that set up everything before she is here. = ="


Hot dog!! My favourite..

After my wife come,i start resting aside and enjoy my coke. ^^



Our friend,Joanne is here too. She rush here after work. Thanks for coming. ^^


It almost 8 pm now... The sky is getting darker now...


Yummy!! My daughter like to eat hot dog too. hehe..


1,2,3 Smile!!!


While busy eating hot dog,she also busy posturing herself in front of the camera. ^^


My son birthday is coming soon too. We had promised him that we will held a party for him too.


My wife and her friend,Melisa.


Me, my wife and 2 of my kids.


3 pretty girls. ^^


Joanne and my daughter.


"Happy birthday to u,happy birthday to u, happy birthday to Elva, Happy birthday to u!!"


Forget to ask her make a wish after we song. = ="


Is eating time !!!

0 comments: