Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Chines New Year ^^

Chinese new year is coming soon.
A lot of people are busy preparing the chinese new year's goods.
The atmosphere in singapore here is not that "hot enough" if compare to my hometown,Malaysia.
And with the recent economy crisis, i believe not much people are in good mood to celebrate the up coming chinese new year ( including myself.. "= =)
2008 is not a good year for me though. Even though the economy crisis didn't have any big impact on myself,but it did effect my business.
Personally i wish that economy can recover as soon as possible in 2009.
And i also wish that my career can move advance to higher level in this year.
This is my biggest wish in this 2009.
This year is a OX year. And my wife is extreamly happy this year because her chinese horoscope is ox.
She been waiting for this year for quite some time ago.
So this year should be her lucky year. ^^
Even though not much mood to shop around,but my wife and i had decided to bring the kids out to shopping mall to enjoy the new year's atmosphere.
We decide to bring our kids to Parkway Parade to have a look on the new year's decoration inside the Parkway shopping mall.
It was very crowded inside the Parkway Parade shopping mall.
A lot of people are busy buying new clothes, new year's sticker and etc.
And i also noticed that some just window shopping without buying.
Maybe they are waiting for MEGA SALE. Hehe...
My son and daughter are very happy when they saw the Chinese New year decoration inside the shopping mall.
Chinese New Year song also can be easily heard once we step into the shopping mall.
We didn't look much on the new year's goody this year as we heard from friends that the goody this year is a bit expensive if compare to the past few years.
We spent few hours down there and straight head back home due to the weather turn cloudy out of sudden.
Even though this trip is short,but i can see the happy and tiring face from both of my kids. ^^
Chinese New Year is always a happy event for small kids.
I really miss my childhood day.
During my childhood day,i always waiting for chinese new year to come. ^^
Wish all of you out there "HAPPY COW YEAR!! 恭喜发财!!"



Can you all see the ox face from this lady? She is a cow girl. Hehe ^^
This year is her lucky year.


Both of my kids keep asking where we are going to when we are on the way to take bus.


Waiting need a lot of patient. And seem like my daughter is not belong to that type. = ="
She start lose her temper after we wait for the bus for about 10 mins.


She doens't want to talk to me when i trying to tease her. = ="


Finally she asked my wife to carry. Lazy girl. = ="


After the bus came, she fall asleep once she get into the bus.


Old Chang Kee is my favourite. I always come here to buy carrot cake and chicken nugget. It really taste good. ^^


My son,Anson.


My son, Anson and my wife.


It was very crowded inside the shopping mall.


Not much people looking at the goody this year.


Finally my daughter wake up!! A quick snap from me before she lose temper again.


New year's sticker and adornment can be found here too.


RED!! Red is a luck sign during chinese new year. So most of the adornment and sticker here is in red colour.


I noticed a MEGA OFFER here of $1.00!!




It's go back time now... Last photo of the day..
"1! 2! 3! Smile!!"

0 comments: