Monday, September 27, 2010

Jaslyn's Wedding Dinner

Jaslyn is one of my wife's secondary senior-schoolmate. she is a very cheerful and kind lady who always treat my wife as her own young sister.
27-09-2010 is her most special & memorable day in her life. She has marry to her husband, Dave. And my wife and i have been invited to join her wedding dinner at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
During the wedding dinner, both my wife and i can feel the happiness from her smiling face.
Especially when her beloved husband kiss her on the stage. :)

“学姐,祝你们白头到老”



Feel a bit regret to cut my hair. It is really too short for me. = ="

My wife's close friend, Brenda Heng (on the right) was invited to join the wedding dinner as well.




A close up of my wife. ^^


From Left: My wife Liling, Brenda Heng and Pauline


This wedding dinner make us recall back the moment when we married. It is really so sweet and memorable which we will not forget for the rest of our life.


The most pretty and blessing lady of the night, Jaslyn (Middle)


All of us were standing to applause them when they walked into the hall.


How happy is she tonight? Look on her face yourself. :)







"Yam...................!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheng...............!!!"






Wow!! Who is this pretty girl??? ^^

Last photo of the night before we head home.

0 comments: