Sunday, September 26, 2010

Let's Start Blog 'ing Again!!


Wow. It really took me a lot of effort to keep my focus back to blogger after addicted to Facebook since last year.

Initially when i start blog, i was thinking of keep all my precious memory online so one day i can look back onto it again. And Blogger is my 1st choice as it is the most popular "Online Diary" tool at that point of time. But when more and more friends invite me into this facebook stuff, i started to get lazy for this blogger.

However, i'm back now. After several months of using facebook, i realize that blogger is still the best option for memory recalled purpose. ^^

At least i can put my precious photo with my own description on it to mark down every single place and events that i went before. And it really nice to recall back this memory one day through the photo and description itself.

So it's time to start my journey again!!

Let's start with some of the photo i took during the period where i was get stuck onto facebook everyday.



WATCH SPOKESWOMAN 2010










0 comments: